Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, March 17, 2014

More Stuff

Hallo, jammers! Sorry for the lack of posting, we got a new computer, but it doesn't have WiFi. *sigh* Well, anyways, I'm going to be gone for the next week, I'm going to visit family.
Also, just a helpful tip; my friend otter3377 told me that if you recycle a Rare Lucky Tuxedo, you get more gems than what you can buy it for! So... Um... Yeah! I suppose that's it. Well, actually that wasn't "More Stuff", that was "2 More Stuffs". XD Only 2 new things. Ok, so, bye!

Click HERE to see my newest story on my art blog! Click HERE to see numnum13's, thinkdifferent9's and my blog about randomness!

PS Almost forgot - Happy St. Patrick's Day! (AKA Happy Lucky Day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P