Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Many Things

Please vote on the poll on the side of the blog!
Hey jammers! I'm really sorry about not posting. Really. I was... Slacking. I'm so sorry. :T
Anyways, moving on!
I've noticed you're back... And I don't mind if you're back, just as long as you don't hack anyone. Kapeesh?
Why? Because I'm awesome, that's why! >:3 :P
Ok, there's 2 of things wrong with this picture.
1. A New Jammer normally wouldn't have a Fox Hat
1. A New Jammer wouldn't scam, or wouldn't know how to scam/wouldn't know all the common AJ scams, even though she's using one

Therefore, I'm coming to the conclusion that this is a cold-hearted jammer who's too cowardly to scam on his/her real account, so she/he is scamming on her/his 2nd account. Really, if you're going to scam, at least don't be cowardly and do it on your real account. This is pathetic. Really pathetic. >.<
 CAKE GIMME CAKE YES CAKE CAKE CAKE HURRY UP I WANT CAKE!
(Sorry, I think I overreacted there. XD)
Anyways, this is a screenshot from pink2003300's birthday party! Happy birthday, pink! 
Not to mention, my birthday is coming up  really, really, really soon! I'm not allowed to give away my birth date, but yeah! Very soon! :D
And since we were talking about bacon, guess what? I don't go crazy for bacon! Why? Because...
Yes, I'm a vegetarian! XD XD Yes! 
Also, last but not least, don't forget EtherealComet's birthday party! (She owns the Animal Jam Soul and Star.)
Please come! (Click to enlarge.)
Well, bai! See you around Jamaa!

1 comment:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P