Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Stuff

Hey Jammers! First of all, I became an author of the Animal Jam Nox!
animaljamnox.blogspot.com
Second of all, today's my birthday! :D And it's numnum13's birthday. It was great, I went rock wall climbing with my Girl Scout troop. It was really fun!
Also, the WiFi thingy for our computer has not come yet. *sigh* Oh well.
A little comic to end this post...

Haha. "No more Doctor Who." Lol.
Well, bai!

2 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P