Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Restricted Chat?

Hey Jammers! Did you guys see the new update? It's pretty awesome! :D Anyways, that's not what I'm posting about. I'm posting about Restricted Chat.
I have Restricted Chat, and I can't type capital letters! >.< When I try to type a capital letter, nothing shows up. When I type that letter lowercase, it works. But this really annoys me because I like to use good grammar and everything, and now I can't. >.<
Anyways, lame post, sorry. I've got to go now. Bye!
*The 1st outfit for Captain Cottonclaws is Captain's new signature outfit! :3*
Bai, again!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! So annoying!

    I'll update your banner. Could you send me a screenshot?

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P