Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Back!

Heya Jammers, I'm back! The trip was fun for the most part. My older sister's friend came with us. I had mixed feelings about that; I don't like being around my sister's friends, they make feel tiny the all call me "Little (my last name)". And they kept me up until 1:00 in the morning. -.- But, yeah, it was fun!
Anyways, Captain Cottonclaws's new outfit... I've decided it's outfit 1, the one with the Fox Hat and the Pirate Sword! :D That's Captain's new outfit!
We got a new computer! (Well, it's not really new, it's old, but it works.) However, the computer doesn't have WiFi. *sigh* (I'm making this post on my nook.) I'll only be abke to get on AJ if I'm using another computer. Oh well.
And, winter is over.... Well, for me, it's not, seeing as it's 30 degrees outside. (Message to winter: GO AWAY!) But, I'lll have to change the template! I'll change the background as soon as I take a picture that I like. :)
Well, I think that's it! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P