Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Stalking Panncakess

Hi jammers!
I buddied Pancakess on a side account and tracked her.
1. She went to "copeland" den.
2. She went to "Lnside" den. (Spelled with an L.)
3. She went to "PetalLeaf" den.
4. She went to her den.
5. She went to "XxProffesionalPancakesxX" den.
6. She came back to her own den. 
7. She went to Eevee's den. I followed Pann to Eevee's den. Eevee was there, saying she was quitting. 
Pann was sitting there, watching Eevee say goodbyes, and Pann said, "NO..."
Pann was upset that Eevee was quitting, and Eevee didn't react to Pann being there.
Also, Panncakess kept wanting to see copeland. 
8. Pann went to "Burryburst" den.
9. Pann traveled to "____pancake" den (I can't remember the first part of that guys username!)
10. Pann went to "Thelostpotato" den.
11. Pann went to "mudhens7890" den. 
12. Panncakess went to Jamaa Township and logged off.
13. Pann got back on and went to the April's Fools party
14.Pann went to Coral Canyons. 
15. Burryburst suggested that copeland hacks. (More specifically, Burryburst suggested that copeland could've hacked Snowyclaw's purple gazelles. Also, this was seen on numnum13's account.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Panncakess- Hacker 
-------------------------------------
Eeveeloutions- Victim of Panncakess/abracadabraalakazam/Taxe hacking
Wildcats3460- Victim of Pannackess hacking (I THINK his account is still under Panncakess's control)
-------------------------------------
Copeland- Burryburst suggests she hacks (He suggested she hacked Snowyclaw's purple gazelles)
PetalLeaf- Friends with Taxe, a YouTuber (Channel- PetalLeaf Jamaa) according to the blog "Animal Jam Light" she has scammed. (AJ Light is not an active blog.)
Lnside- Spelled with "L", not "I". Username may be like this so he won't be tracked. Scammed someone with trust trading.
XxProffesionalPanncakesxX- (No info)
Burryburst-  YouTuber
Thelostpotato- (No info)
Mudhens7890- VERY BETA

Laughing Speedypirate is Panncakess. Laughing Fancyhiker is Eevee.

My Thoughts On This:
-Panncakess is visiting rare people who could possibly be hackers/scammers, seeing as Panncakess is definitely a hacker
-There is something really strange going on with Eevee and Pann, because Pann walked into Eevee's den when Eevee said he's quitting. And Pann said "NO.." and Eevee didn't react AT ALL to Pann's presence.

If you want the background story and what's going on with Panncakess, visit nafaria9's blog, the Animal Jam Whip. 
animaljamwhip.blogspot.com

Feel free to comment your thoughts on this! ^.^
Bye, and DON'T GET HACKED!


16 comments:

  1. Wing! I know what's up with Inside's user: the I is actually an L. People make those kind of usernames so that they can't be tracked..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copeland and burryburst are online right now. o-o I'm SUPER confused right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! That make's more sense about "Inside". This is REALLY CONFUSING.... -.-

      Delete
    2. Yeah. :c
      I wonder why hackers are so suddenly taking such a huge impact right now.. o-o

      Delete
    3. O-o
      Is that you Wingy? The profiles of those two comments seem.. different. o.o

      Delete
    4. Yeah... That's a long story. All in all, I have 2 blogger accounts hooked up to 2 different emails, and I tried to make the profile pics the same, but I suppose it didn't work out like that exactly. :)

      Delete
    5. Oh. I thought someone was impostering. Like a hacker. O_O
      Thank goodness it's just you. XD

      Delete
  3. nice job wing!! how do you guys track down these hackers??!?!?! i wish i knew who hacked me. but there's one thing i know for sure. he or she just wanted my rares
    ~Mistybreeze472

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I just buddied Panncakess on a side account and wrote down whatever she did. XD
      Your hack was really scary... Did the hacker who hacked you leave any clue of who he/she was? When I was hacked, my hacker didn't. I don't know if she wanted my rares; she just hacked into my account, recycled and took everything I owned, including animals and dens, and impostered me, she went and talked to all my friends. It was weird, I don't think she wanted my rares though. :T Did your hacker leave any clue of who she/he was?
      ~wingy who is no longer commentin her full username just to be safe~

      Delete
    2. no but i have a few people on my mind some you dont even know.
      ~Misty

      Delete
    3. here's my list:
      pann
      foxieskylar (she wanted my epic tiger but didnt get taken)
      linsiders
      maybe copeland
      kittysoftpaw19 (scammed me before. story on numnum's blog
      ~Misty

      Delete
  4. I know how to track someone:

    1. Make sure the person you wanna tack has items on their trade list.
    2. Go to any unpopular server.
    3. Trade them something, a sign will pop up saying that you have to be in the same server with that person to trade them. Click "OK", then it will either take you to that person, say that they're in a locked den, that they're in a full room or that they can't trade (like they're playing a game).

    Ta-da :DDD

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That tracking-thing comes in useful a lot. :D
      ~wingy who is following fuzzhead's lead and no longer commenting her full username just to be safe~

      Delete
    2. fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!March 30, 2014 at 2:10 PM

      I think everyone shouldn't put their full username because what if the hacker is looking at the blog and comments and is like "Oh look here is another person i can hack!"
      Just a thought
      -fuzzhead

      Delete
  5. Omg PetalLeaf!! Im Such a BIG BIG BIG BIGG BIGG Fan of her! Shes like the sweetest person I have ever met OMGGGG

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P