Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Rare Golden Headphones

Hullo, jammers! Today's RIM is...
*cough, cough* Excuse me, Miss Arctic Wolf, but I'm trying to say what the RIM is...
*sigh* I think Arctic is obsessed with her "golden headphones" right now.
Anyways, lets start this over again...

Hullo, jammers! Today's RIM is...
The Rare Golden Headphones!
Let's see what I think of this item...
Member?! It makes sense for it to be member, but still....
I HATE THE PRICING!!
Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe. I have strong feelings about this item, both good and bad.
Also, I saw this at the Play Wild party!
Jumping, you are speaking for me. That's exactly what I want to say to all those "if you like me" jammers. XD However, I'm never brave enough to say it.

OH MY ZIOS WOULD PLEASE STOP INTERRUPTING MY POST ARCTIC WOLF!!!
Sorry about that. *glares at Arctic*
Bai!

Oh wait, what's this?
*looks at letter in hand*
It's a letter... From Arctic Wolf... I'm afraid to see what's inside, you want to look..?

I hope Arctic didn't send anything TOO disturbing... She's always been sort of a strange character...

Now, it's bye, and for real this time!







5 comments:

  1. LOL crazy artic wolf X3
    ~Mistybreeze472

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY TIGER PHOTOBOMBED THAT LAST PICTURE! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. XDD I noticed that pink nice blog
    ~Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! c:
      I guess Blossom is becoming a Photobomber. o-o
      xD

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P